● King Silk Art sells only handmade master quality embroidery artwork with real and long-term value.
● The workmanship and materials are beautiful with remarkable detail,colors just glow with the sheen of real silk,such as the stitching for creating a high resolution 3-D effect.
● Wonderful gift for all occasions. Unique designs, exquisite handmade craftsmanship and fascinating history with 2500 years of tradition.
● Art Quality: master collection;Thread of Thickness: 4/16 strands; Layers of Stitches: 6-17 layers; Stitching time: 3-5 months.
● Large Framed 21″x42″; Available certificate of authenticity
Color:White Matt, Black Frame 87005
King Silk Art makes silk embroidery wall art, 100% hand-stitched by Master Artists in Suzhou, China. Our artwork, Susho, is completely natural, created with tiny needles and pure silk thread. Susho is a 2500 year old family tradition, with a unique and fascinating history.
This artwork is from our Master Quality Collection. Professional Susho artists train for 18 years to become Master Susho artists. A single silk thread can be split into 16 strands by these talented artists. A Susho artist stitched this work using 4/16 strands of the silk thread. Artists layer stitches to blend color and create texture; this work has 6-17 layers of stitches. It took a Master Artist 3-5 months to hand-stitch this embroidery.
In Chinese culture, sparrows symbolically represent safety in numbers, or the security of a strong family bond. The number five is a powerful charm for good luck. Five represents foundational comprehensiveness. The Five Elements, regarded as the basis for the natural Earth, are wood, fire, earth, metal, water. The five Chinese blessings are wealth, happiness, longevity, luck and prosperity. The blessings are meant to cover everything one could want in life. Five also can represent “I”, a personal wish or desire.
Bamboo was a basic necessity of Chinese life for centuries, more important than meat. Bamboo symbolizes gentility, graceful behavior, neither cringing nor arrogant, modesty, integrity and safety. The tall and straight stalks and joints symbolize promotion, rising to a higher rank or position.
The bamboo shoots together with the five sparrows represent a desire to bring fortune and good luck to your life. The Mandarin characters in the upper right hand corner translate to one’s career will be more successful step by step.